We pride ourselves on providing the right combination of training, motivation, and compensation to let you succeed both professionally and personally.
Our Lawn Care Technicians treat lawns with top-quality products and offer appropriate new services to customers and prospects while in the field. If you enjoy working outdoors, having the freedom to work in the field on your own, and would like a chance to change the world one lawn at a time, we’d love to talk with you.
• Applying various products to lawns granularly and liquid applications.
• Loading and mixing various products.
• Managing assigned route and territory.
• Communicating with customers and team members.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays after 90 days on the job.
- Bonuses Paid Weekly
- Early Shifts
- We do not have an "off" season during the winter months.
Top Turf will help Applicant obtain other licenses if interested.
Example: North Carolina Pesticide License. (Training and materials will be provided).
- 401(K) Company Match
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean Driving Record
- Reliable transportation to work
- Be able to lift in excess of 50 lbs.
- Pass a background check
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate machinery.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Actual work experience in the lawn care industry is highly desirable but not required.
- Strong work Ethic
- Enthusiasm for working outdoors and in various weather conditions
- Ability to meet production goals
- Positive Attitude
, United States
||29 Apr 2021
Share Job Opening