ThriveMap is a pre-hire assessment platform that helps companies hire more effectively. Uniquely, our assessments take candidates through a digital “day-in-the-life” experience of a job ahead of joining to ensure it’s a fit on both sides.
ThriveMap is looking for a UK-based Senior Laravel Developer to join our small startup team. This role will be remote based (in the UK) and will collaborate with our CTO Mark and our CEO Chris. In this role, you will help design, build, and maintain scalable and reliable software products and features that delight ThriveMap’s customers and candidates alike. The ideal candidate will be business-minded, highly collaborative, and passionate about creating user experiences that are both frictionless and delightful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with our CTO to build full-stack, web-based software products that people can use across all devices and browsers.
- Architect, design, and implement web applications and services.
- Write scalable, performant, readable, and tested code. Monitor, track, and optimize on an ongoing basis.
- Thrive in an ambiguous environment, be resourceful, and make tradeoffs to deliver customer impact.
- Exhibit a bias for action, constantly looking for ways to improve features and customer experience.
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years relevant work experience building high-performance web applications and services.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup development environment.
- To be UK based; we’re happy for you to work from wherever you like working best but you must be based in the UK
- Proficiency in the following technologies/languages PHP, MySQL, HTML/CSS, Git (ideally Github), RestAPI.
- 2+ years experience of the following frameworks: Laravel, Vue.js, Sass/Less.
- Strong understanding of software design, prototyping, testing (ideally including PHPUnit), deployment and bug fixing.
- To demonstrate a track record of cultivating strong working relationships and collaborating in small teams.
, United Kingdom
||02 Jul 2021
Share Job Opening