We're a NYC-based startup full of ambitious food lovers who want to make an impact on how food brands get discovered and sold.
Our wholesale BtoB marketplace is working from a simple premise. On one side, local and healthier food brands are exploding, yet they struggle to get discovered by consumers. On the other side, local retail is exploding and has a huge amount of underused shelf space for the right food products. Yet why is wholesale today so complicated for everyone? This opportunity to connect the right brands, with the right retail at the right time is the win-win model we are building. And by doing so our purpose is to help consumers eat better, entrepreneurs grow their brands, retail owners grow their business.
You can help us do just that! We're looking for a retail business developer for the NYC area who can help us grow to the next level in this area. We are poised for significant growth, and you'll have a major impact on setting the stage for this acceleration - helping us expand our retailers network a revolutionary way to purchase & sell food brands.
What you'll do
Who you are
- Work directly with the Chief Growth Officer to expand The Good Trends coverage with retail stores in the NY area.
- Own the acquisition model strategy and execution for Retail stores to achieve rocket growth.
- Set and manage the lead pipeline in Pipedrive.
- Actively work with the CEO and product team on making our offering more relevant on a store per store basis.
- Understand current and future platform’s features valued by the stores to fuel the Product team and improve the user experience.
- Identify and lead strategic partnerships that can support The Good Trends growth.
What we offer
- You're an ambitious growth leader who want to take a growing business on a mission off the ground. You do not shy away from the challenge and are driven by results.
- You have worked 2-3 years with SaaS Sales CRM system (Pipedrive preferred) and know how to build and manage a detailed acquisition funnel to deliver success.
- You have the right combination of being analytical and field-driven to get deals closed efficiently.
- Most importantly, you thrive in a transparent, collaborative environment. You communicate clearly, listen with an open mind, and give feedback humanely. You know that everyone on the team has an important role to play.
- Shares in the company
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative work environment
- Meaningful impact and opportunity for career growth
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Tasting a lot of cool and innovative food brands
, United States
||18 Sep 2019
Share Job Opening