Salary: £21k -£22k Per Annum (Subject to experience)
Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Due to continued growth our client (based in Bury, Manchester) is seeking to recruit an e-commerce website assistant to join their product listing team. Representing select fast-growing menswear, ladieswear and children’s brands, selling successfully on online platforms.
This is an opportunity for someone to join a dedicated small but rapidly growing team where your opinion counts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Day to day maintenance of the third-party marketplace channels, ensuring our stores and product listings are up-to-date and error free
- Optimising product titles and descriptions appropriately for the marketplace and audience. Ensuring the products are displayed correctly on all selling channels
- Making supressed listings active and unfinished listings complete
- Ensuring photographs are cropped to attractive compositions and edited professionally. Improving product descriptions with graphics/images
- Continuously review and amend listings to improve impressions and conversions
- Maintaining brand integrity through trademark, copyright, and patent infringement reports via Brand Registry
- Actively monitor and react to the competitive landscape (pricing, promotions, reviews, content, and other elements that drive customer purchase decisions) on a daily basis
- Creating and monitoring marketing campaigns & supporting the Ecommerce Manager with additional ad hoc tasks which can include SEO, CRO & PPC
- Obsess over product rankings on key search terms and improve rankings and identify new ranking opportunities
- Monitoring all health metrics on ecommerce sales channels and highlighting concerns & issues
- Minimum 1 year experience within similar role
- Expertise in the Seller Central platform and Seller Hub and Websites
- Good written and verbal communication skills in order to accurately describe products, using clear but creative language
- Tech literate: comfortable using Excel and other Microsoft products, basic understanding of HTML and familiarity with social and online trends, knowledge of creative tools such as Photoshop.
- Strong analytical skills - willing and able to think independently, analyse data, spot and highlight trends and not afraid to make suggestions for improvements where required.
- A self-starter who is energetic and enthusiastic with a creative mind, bursting with ideas and drive
, United Kingdom
||25 Jul 2022
Share Job Opening