Customer Service Advisor
Wage: £9.50 - £10.50 p/hr
Hours: Negotiable for the right candiate Minimum 16 hours per week.
The Customer Service Advisor’s main aim is to ensure exceptional customer service is provided in every situation and via every channel, and to enhance customer relationships and meet organisational and operational objectives.
They are responsible for ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible.
Role and Responsibilities
• Achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
• Handle customer enquiries by phone, email and live chat using a ticketing system
• Communicating with customers by email, letter, telephone and other channels.
• Providing advice and help to customers.
• Professionally communicate with other departments, suppliers and couriers.
• Issuing compensations or refunds to customers and maintaining accurate and timely records of this and
of correspondence or discussions with the customers.
• Liaise with customers to provide feedback on their customer service experience.
• Keeping abreast of developments and changes in customer service practices by reading pertinent journals, attending meetings and courses.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
A good general level of education is required.
• Politeness, confidence, tact, patience, and diplomacy while dealing with complex problems.
• Motivational, listening, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to produce creative ideas to improve customer service standards Personal Qualities • Excellent communication skills • Confident telephone manner • Personable and approachable when dealing with customers Future Prospects Subject to a successful apprenticeship there are lots of opportunities to progress with this company