The Human Resources Executive manages and directs all human resources (HR) tasks for an organization or company. These executives sit at the top of the HR department and take the lead when it comes to any and all human resources matters and functions. HR Executives must educate, train, monitor, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy is followed across all employees, managers, and executives. Additional HR Executive responsibilities include directing and overseeing the hiring, training, and dismissal processes and administering and monitoring benefit programs. Human Resource Executives may also work with the CEO to strategically plan valuable HR changes and subsequently take action to implement them. Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills are a must as a Human Resources Executive. As a direct connection to your employees, you must be keenly aware of employee relations ensuring they are healthy throughout the organization.
We're looking to hire an executive assistant that will operate as a bridge between the CEOs, departments, and employees of the company.
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves, and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Benefits & Salary
- ₱19,000 - ₱29,000 Basic pay
- 13th-month pay
- Full employee benefits.
||21 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening