As a robotics engineering intern, you will be working with the technical team at Tennibot developing the next generation product line. This involves implementing changes to the source code, testing and documenting performance of the Tennibot. This internship is an amazing opportunity to work on outdoor autonomous robots dealing with real interactions outside the lab environment. Everyday will probably be working on something different/new, you will learn a ton and get experiences that would be hard to find elsewhere. Unlike many other intern positions, you will be a critical part of the team and will have a direct impact on the success of the product and the company.
- Training and testing convolutional neural networks.
- Writing code & developing new software functionality.
- Researching state of the art algorithms to solve certain tasks.
- Understanding and modifying the source code
- High level of problem solving and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to write clean and structured code.
- Ability to work independently and taking initiative.
- Knowledge of ROS, Python, C++ and Linux is a must.
- OpenCV experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with Tennis is preferred.
- Being a Night Owl is preferred :)
, United States
||13 Dec 2019
Share Job Opening