Who You Are:
You're an experienced professional with sales experience in the media or digital industries. You have worked in the Equipment Industry. You have a lot of contacts from your superior customer service in the Equipment Industry. You have worked with Equipment Dealers across North America. You have proven experience developing strategy, setting priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously. You enjoy working with other communicators to incorporate digital & social strategies as part of larger integrated programs that include traditional media relations, websites and other digital activations, paid advertising and mobile technologies.
What We’re Looking For:
● Experience in the Agriculture and Equipment Industry
● You have contacts inside of the Agriculture and Equipment Industry that is either Owner (Dealer) and/or Manufacturer level
● Ability to work in a fast pace environment and think strategically to generate resourceful solutions for potential clients
● Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline to achieve and exceed sales expectations.
● Strong oral and written communication skills to clearly articulate our solution for client’s needs, as well as presentation and time management skills.
● Familiarity with digital marketing products/services and the ability to analyze, measure and report on engagement with digital marketing programs.
● A good listener, a team player, and a counselor who can build strong relationships with agency clients, account staff, and other senior managers in the firm.
● Experience developing and aggressively growing sales through prospecting, cold calls and relationship development.
● Experience using CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com and other tools to record, track and plan client activity.
● Understanding of complex technologies and the ability to convey it in an easy to understand manner.
● The ability to meet contacts and sales quotas is a must.
● Highly motivated, ambitious self-starter with a proven ability to engage and influence decision-makers.
● 2+ years of Sales Experience strongly preferred in Consultative Sales, solution selling inside of the Agriculture and Equipment Industry
● Cold Calling experience
● High technical aptitude including proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint and Word
● Upbeat and positive demeanor
● Self-motivated and strong sense of personal responsibility
● Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced, results-driven culture
● Ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic, ever-changing work environment
What You’ll Do
You'll work as a Sales Representative as part of our Agriculture and Equipment division of Team SI. As a Sales Representative, you will prospect for clients, pitch new business and generate sales while demonstrating your expert knowledge of Team SI products. You will be able to reach the decision-maker (GM or owner) and demonstrate the value Team SI will provide. You will maintain a strong ongoing knowledge of the digital landscape and industry as well as local market dynamics. Some travel will be required for this position. You’ll work closely with Senior Account Executives and Account Executives who implement and manage all social media, SEO, and reputation management activities for their clients. The Digital Sales Executive reports to the Director of Sales. The position is a commission-based position.
Who We Are
Team SI, a disruptor in the Agriculture and Equipment industry, has demonstrated strong growth at the same time of keeping a strong record of retention while driving revenue for our Dealers. Established in 2010, Team SI is a data-driven marketing firm where designers, strategists, and data specialists create unique customer experiences for clients using digital and social media platforms. Team SI developed its own proprietary system called Doppio® that pairs the most sophisticated, aggregated and automated data-analytics platforms available with the insights and instincts of its certified professional staff to optimize campaign effectiveness. They’re best known for coining the term “TraDigital”: the art of blending traditional and digital marketing.
Team SI has been named Business of the Year by Arkansas Business and is a previous Business of the Year finalist. The company has been recognized as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. magazine. A Google Premier Partner, Team SI is listed among the Best Places to Work in Arkansas. The company is praised for its innovation and entrepreneurship by Silicon Review and Entrepreneur Magazine’s Entrepreneur360.
In line with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we ask that all applicants do not include their photo in any submissions (i.e. portfolio, resume, etc.).
||03 Mar 2020
Share Job Opening