We are seeking an experienced ASP.NET Web Developer to join our growing team. You will be joining our engineering team here at Team SI developing cutting edge web applications and technologies. Team SI was just named the fastest growing company in Arkansas by INC.
- Invent the Future!
- Development of award winning websites using the latest coding standards and practices
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and development of web-based applications and systems
- Participate in Agile software development projects and tasks include coding, testing, debugging, documentation, peer-review, deploying, monitoring, and support.
- Participate in task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Lead & Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, project managers, account executives, and other staff.
- Provide technical expertise in troubleshooting application and configuration failures, including the analysis of complex problems and issues and developing and implementing recommended solutions.
- Deliver complex enterprise and business web applications with high code standards.
- Strong background developing and architecting web-based applications leveraging .NET
- Strong background in object-oriented development methodologies
- ASP.NET MVC Experience
- ASP.NET CMS Experience a BIG plus: Sitefinity, Umbraco, etc..
- Node or Angular experience a plus
- Microsoft Azure Administration/Deployment Experience a plus
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git/TFS Source Control a plus.
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile Workflows
- Ability to perform front-end and back-end coding a plus, Full-Stack Developer
- B.S. degree in related field preferred
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Immune to Nerf gun attacks by fellow developers.
- Salary level will be commensurate with experience
In line with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we ask that all applicants do not include their photo in any submissions (i.e. portfolio, resume, etc.).
||02 Oct 2019
Share Job Opening