Plans, coordinates and directs advertising campaigns for agency clients either directly or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Coordinates the development of advertising activities in accordance with client’s objectives and budget.
● Guides day-to-day development of advertising activities within approved plans.
● Ensures that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to meet schedules.
● Coordinates with Media, Creative and the Account group the recommendations for the advertising campaign to be used.
● Consults with Creative, Media and Research teams to communicate client goals and to develop alternative strategic solutions.
● Confers with Creative team to develop campaign strategy, select media to be used, determine timing and placement of materials and estimate costs.
● Negotiates proposal and budget with client, making necessary modifications and arranging contract signing.
● Serves as liaison between client, agency and all disciplines.
● Builds and nurtures productive business relationships with vendors and other outside organizations.
● Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university desired, but not required as long as candidate has appropriate experience.
● Three to six years of related work experience in account management required.
● Agency and/or traditional advertising experience preferred.
Ability to read, write and comprehend sometimes-complex instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes involved instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
May supervise the work of account managers and interns.
Normal office environment/work remote capabilities. May occasionally travel to visit clients or attend filming of advertisements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In line with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we ask that all applicants do not include their photo in any submissions (i.e. portfolio, resume, etc.).