The Public Relations Account Executive (PR AE) is responsible for the day to day management and execution of client projects including public relations and marketing communications. The PR AE will develop communications programs in support of client objectives and execute those programs in cooperation with the client and other agency professionals.
• Serve as primary agency contact for assigned clients.
• Plan, coordinate and manage the agency's work for assigned clients.
• Create and implement public relations and/or communications programs in support of client objectives.
• Gather input (campaign, program and project) from the client and communicate it through written materials including news releases, conference reports, service orders, etc.
• Work with the news media to generate publicity for client businesses and/or products or community relations efforts.
• Plan, organize and publicize client-related programs and special events.
• Coordinate with agency departments (i.e. creative, research, traffic) as appropriate to ensure that client projects are completed on strategy, on time and within budget.
• Provide clients with work schedules and regular progress reports.
• Review and approve all billing for assigned clients.
• Assist VP of PR and PR manager in compilation of agency income and workload forecasts related to assigned accounts.
• Coordinate and participate in client presentations
• Prepare and distribute client/agency communications (i.e. news releases, feature stories, news clips, etc.) using agency tools (i.e. VOCUS, GlobalFax, etc.)
• Take a proactive role in business development by understanding client and/or potential client needs and identifying opportunities for growth.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of PR and PR manager.
In line with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we ask that all applicants do not include their photo in any submissions (i.e. portfolio, resume, etc.).
||14 Oct 2020
Share Job Opening