As an Iteration Manager, you will help our product teams understand and adopt Agile principles, architecture and practices with the goal to create high quality products and features.
FULL-TIME . ENGINEERING. PUNE
Founded in 2008 in Pune by a group of technology evangelists passionate about travel, technology, and values that reflect even today in the culture within the organisation. We at Tavisca today create some of the world’s most cutting-edge software products in the Travel technology and Customer loyalty and engagement business.
We are now a cxLoyalty company with a team of over 600 dedicated and passionate employees in India and 3000+ employees globally, building products and solutions that power some of the world’s leading Travel, customer engagement & loyalty programs. Tavisca’s platforms help corporations in creating loyalty & engagement and reward programs for their customers through a bouquet of offerings that include travel, merchandise and other benefits. We are in the journey of constantly transforming the way brands engage, thank and rewards their most loyal customers.
Why is this role important for Tavisca's work?
You will work within a team, engaging with Product Managers, Delivery managers, and team members to help build and reinforce the Agile mindset and to embed Agile principles in the day to day work. Examples include: ensuring cross-functional collaboration; ensuring key stakeholders are engaging as needed; establishing the MVP mindset and approach; checking that backlogs are being prioritised using value-focused KPIs as criteria, etc.
Once here you will?
Some of the things that you can look forward to doing once you are here are:
- Run Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, daily stand ups, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Retrospective, Showcase, etc
- Gate keep development process and quality by ensuring that best practices are followed.
- Coach, train and mentor to improve the maturity and value of the practice within the team.
- Provide strong influencing skills to achieve alignment within the team.
- Collaborate with other Iteration Managers to standardise and improve the Agile process across teams
- Making sure that team has defined goal for iteration and all team member are concerned in the iteration’s tasks
- Ensuring that the development tasks are on schedule and are included and prioritised correctly for each release and iteration
- Keep constant communication open with the team on how the iteration is planned and tracked
- Manage day-to-day communication with product, delivery and program management within the organisation.
- Keep key stakeholders informed about progress and potential risk with relevant metrics and reporting.
- Protect the team from outside distractions. Avoiding noise and reacting on it if necessary.
- Advocate for customer and developer bill of rights.
What does Tavisca offer you?
Tavisca is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism. We work hard, but we also intentionally craft moments that allow our community to pause, create, and connect. We encourage our community to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life balance, and allow for autonomy in the design process and your career. Perks include
While some organisations offer you perks and benefits, we offer you the ‘Tavisca Experience.’ An experience that gives you the opportunity to learn, innovate and have loads of fun.
As we aspire to be an organisation where every meet-up that happens in Pune happens at Tavisca. We organise series of technology events, hackathons, workshops and tech meet-ups to give our wiz kids the opportunity to interact with industry leaders and to also spread and rely on the expertise we possess.
We do everything we can to make life here as easy as possible and do our best to take people's personal situations into account. Some of our key perks reflect our culture at Tavisca:
💻 Technology: A company that promotes technology evangelism. Our constant endeavor is to continue to challenge our technology landscape and to pioneer the use and implement some of the coolest available technologies in the world.
🎼 Learning & development: We offer an array of trainings and platforms for our teammates to be their best selves. Want to develop any specific skill? Be Tech or Non-Tech we will make it possible for you.
📚 Industry Connects: We provide a lot of opportunities for our employees to interact, learn and collaborate with thought leaders and evangelists in the industry through many connects, meet-ups and workshops that we conduct in our organisation. We also encourage our folks to publish papers, present at various conferences and even write books and are open to provide all kinds of support required in such endeavors.
✈️ Foundation Day Retreats: Join us on Foundation day retreats every year with your families. These are always a grand affair and it’s going to be a blend of adventure and luxury this time at the Aamby Valley.
🍼 Child Care: We have it all covered! Childcare facility close to our office ensuring comfort for your kids and peace of mind for you with no extra financial strain!
⛺️ Sabbaticals: We promote leaves for a purpose. Employees can take an unpaid sabbatical for a maximum of 3 months, to set up their own business or for higher education.
- Education：Bachelor-Master degree
- Proficient in English language.
- 3+ years of experience working with teams in creating Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Ability to manage medium / large size Agile projects
- Expertise in use of agile tools for driving Scrum practices and/or JIRA to track team progress
- Experience collaborating closely with product, engineering, and UX teams
Nice to haves
- Having some background or coursework in Computer Science
- Scrum Coach certification, Scrum Master certification or the likes.
- Relevant experience in a product organisation