Superfluid Team is a liquid team of company builders supporting the growth of some of the best companies such as established brands, leading digital players, disruptors.
Why liquid team?
We are liquid because we provide a complementary team that fluidly flows into the companies we support. Moreover, we provide a team composed by an internal team plus a network of 50+ multi-disciplinary professionals selected across fields like Marketing, Experience, Analytics, Tech.
Why company builders?
Thanks to our experience in creating, scaling and optimizing businesses in their various maturity phases. We did this a number of times, in various sectors and countries.
Now we are determined to support the entire Italian ecosystem in raising the bar.
The Marketing Lead is a real business partner for the Leaders we work with (Founders, CEOs, C-levels etc.). The Marketing Lead’s goal is to bring value by both creating opportunities and reducing risks through a wide spectrum of activities. These activities are mainly related to improving product-market fit and go-to-market.
The Marketing Lead achieves his/her objectives through strategic and operational analysis, project planning and execution, coordinating both Superfluid Team resources as well as resources within the company we work with, in a continuous and iterative way.
- Stakeholder management of supported Leaders and their teams
- Strategy and execution evaluation in regards to functions like Marketing and Growth as well as in connections with Product and User Experience
- Project Management both in terms of strategy and execution
- People and budget management
- People management skills
- Skilled in optimizing marketing budgets of both small (<€100k) and large (€1M+) size
- First-hand experience of all the main marketing channels, especially the digital ones
- Experience in improving product and user experience
- Professional fluency in English and Italian
Nice to have
- Experience in fast-paced, high-growth businesses
- Experience in launching a startup and/or managing the scaleup phase
- Experience in B2C, B2B2C, online pure players, e-commerce, D2C, SaaS
- Experience in structured environments, agencies or consultancy businesses
- Remote working experience
Owner. You like to start things from scratch, to know them inside-out, to make them grow and be responsible for them. You treat a pet project as a real living pet, you treat a project as your own company.
Superfluid. We are Superfluid for a reason. We adapt well to many different contexts, contexts that are often prohibitive or too challenging for other professionals. You embrace challenges, change, new environments and even new expertise domains.
Team. You know the power of a strong and cohesive team. You are a great team player.
What we offer
Remote-first. No commute, no pollution, no useless hassle. You save more money and more time. You can work from the location you want. You are closer to family or friends. You just need to make sure you have a great internet connection and you can attend some onsite training sessions dedicated to you :D
Remote-friendly. We provide a budget to facilitate remote working (standing desks, ergonomic gaming chairs, cool tools and gadgets)
Great team. At any level we keep a very high bar. This means you will join a team of great people to learn from and share with them a great experience
Events where we meet to work together and have fun
Great potential for professional growth, both as a specialist and as a generalist
A variety of opportunities and projects to learn cool topics and network with lots of companies
||11 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening