The Inbound Inside Sales Representative is an essential partner in the SIS selling and customer experience process. The IISR is responsible for handling the inbound sales volume for all tiers of customers, properly qualify and manage each call to close orders, up-sell and cross-sell products. This role should have a clear understanding of the entire SIS sales process, the ability to identify customer ranking and potential as well as the rules of engagement for handling the sale. The IISR is also a key player in opportunity management with in Salesforce.com, as well as proper flow of each transaction/inquiry. This position will offer world class service with clarity, energy and immediacy for every customer interaction.
- Demonstrate strong safety awareness and leadership to Identify potential customer growth opportunities for sales.
- Expand awareness to educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Upsell and cross-sell all product offerings available in the specific market
- Handle daily calls effectively while adhering to assigned schedules
- Manage inbound emails and cases effectively
- Hold professionally engaging conversations over the phone and via e-mail
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues for all customers.
- Heavy emphasis on inbound calls with target of "0" missed.
- Be aware of competitor activities in the region and assess opportunities for business development.
- Work to revenue targets and KPI's as set by Supervisor.
- Establish a quality relationship with all other Sales positions and leaders as needed.
- Develop sales strategies to capitalize on inbound call wins and volume growth.
- Keep up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all SIS products and services.
- Produce quotes and orders through Salesforce.com
- Document sales activities and leverage business intelligence Know the key steps of projects and project management
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- Demonstrate desire to succeed and win with a positive and professional attitude as well as grow career opportunities
- Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.)Industry knowledge: Ag, Industrial, Construction, Residential, Gov., commercial
- Customer Care and Sales Experience, including Customer Relationship development
- Ability to solution sell through value alignment to differentiate SIS offerings from the competition
- Prospecting / Cold Calling / Referral generation
- Customer Service
- Teamwork with all sales channels and operations
- Lead Sourcing
- Closing and Negotiating
- Time Management
- Excellent follow up skills (leads, issue resolution, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Other required skills: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Safety Champion, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability, Salesforce.com proficiency
||28 Jul 2020
Share Job Opening