Hours: 6:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Location: Tulsa, OK
Job type: Temp-Hire
Assists in the maintenance of the total property and equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Examine and assess all equipment/machinery and systems throughout the manufacturing and office facility to define the problem and facilitate the repair.
• Support, oversight and training of entry and intermediate technicians
• Manage the repair of all shop equipment within cost guidelines while maintaining a minimum amount of down time.
• Coordinate and schedule preventative maintenance as directed.
• May assist in maintaining grounds and facilities cleanliness.
• Prepare facility documentation and work orders as directed by Manager Maintenance
• Adheres to HSE rules and regulations.
• Follows instructions and works with little supervision.
• Assist in all areas of maintenance as assigned.
• Maintains a good working relationship with co-workers.
• Requires employee to type and use a computer and other office equipment, such as a copier, printer, calendar, telephones, etc.
• Requires frequent operation of heavy equipment such as crane, forklift, welding tools and scissor lift
• High school diploma
Required Experience & Skills
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in mechanical and/or electrician related maintenance work
• Must have direct experience troubleshooting within a manufacturing environment.
Preferred Training & Certifications
• Mechanical and/or electrician related maintenance training
• Requires employee to stand for at least 90% of the time
• Requires employee to sit for at least 10% of the time
• Requires employee to frequently inspect equipment, climb stairs or ladders and must be able to maintain balance on stairs or ladders without assistance.
• Must be able to communicate and respond to coworkers and emergency cues/alarms, in person and on the telephone, including use of mobile devices
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Requires work in outdoor conditions, including all weather conditions & unairconditioned facility
• Requires work on loud environment
• Requires moving and maintaining self constantly in different positions, stoop, kneel, crouch to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces
• Must wear all required PPE, including fire-retardant clothing, helmets, face shields, hearing protection, safety goggles, steel-toed boots, as applicable.
• Position rarely requires travel
• Position rarely requires employee drive
Job ID # 114674
Stand-By Personnel | Skilled Division
, United States
||17 Mar 2023
Share Job Opening