Pay: $16/hr. + $1/hr. shift differential = $17/hr. total pay
Night Shift: 5:00 pm – 1:30 am
Days: Mon - Fri, some OT as required
Job Type: Temp to hire
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Vacation, Retirement Plan, etc.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Abrades surfaces of metal or hard composition objects to remove adhering scale, sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt, and to impart specified finish.
- Shovel or pours abrasives such as sand, grit, or shot of specified grade into machine hopper.
- Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisor regarding painting.
- Select premixed paints, or mixes required portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint that matches specified colors.
- Clean grease, rust, and dirt from product; washes surfaces prior to painting; may be required to blast parts to prepare for painting; apply masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
- Spread drop cloths over floors and cover surfaces that do not require paint with masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Pour coating liquid into spray container and connects gun to air hose; turn sprayer valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray.
- Install specified nozzles in spray guns.
- Replaces screens and filters; pull the trigger and directs spray onto work surface to apply prime or finish coat using enamel, polyurethane, epoxy, gel-coat, lacquer, and other industrial paints; clean spraying equipment and brushes with solvent.
- Load and move materials to work and drying areas by industrial forklift, overhead and jib cranes.
- Must pass Pulmonary Function Test (PFT); must have been fitted and be able to wear respirator.
- Physically active (must be able to lift to 50 lbs. objects)
Job Order #113049
Stand-By Personnel | Skilled Division
, United States
||16 Mar 2023
Share Job Opening