MARKETING SUPPORT – DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create marketing presentations & PowerPoint materials while adhering to the company's branding guidelines.
- Organise and maintain standardisation of marketing materials.
- Setup and manage various social media accounts and facilitate regular postings.
- Create and distribute mass mailing pieces via MailChimp or similar software as required
- Assist with ad-hoc graphic design and special projects, as needed.
- Help with setting up a basic website for the business via GoDaddy, etc. (no coding skills required)
- Be knowledgeable about and able to access and use legal images online for various marketing activities.
- Monitor posts of competitors in the market and report on their activities
- Proactively suggest marketing/social media initiatives based on competitor activity.
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT – DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support to Principal – i.e., research as required, coordinates travel arrangements, make appointments via email etc.
- Assist with special projects, such as. seminar presentations, managing responses to invites to presentations and other work as directed
- Establish precedent documents
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Have at least 12 months experience of social media management and delivery
- Have experience using social media management tools
- Excellent organisational, project and time-management skills
- Understanding of the legal market, trends and services provided by lawyers/solicitors and able to identify what content is newsworthy
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite (especially Excel/Spreadsheet & Powerpoint/Slides)
- Experience with a marketing automation platform
- Ability to produce high quality, eye-catching, engaging social media content
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SEO, Wix, Weebly etc.
- Basic graphic design skills (Canva, Adobe Spark, Crello etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivation and a desire to learn
- A passion for social media
- An interest in /knowledge of the legal profession
- Start date: ASAP
- Employment type: Part-time (20 hours per week)
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm AEST (Melbourne)
- Reporting to: Principal
- Industry: Legal/Law Firm
Technical Requirements (an I.T. remote testing will be conducted)
- Windows desktop or laptop with at least Windows 7 operating system installed or a Mac laptop or desktop with at least OS 10.8 installed.
- Noise-cancelling headset with microphone
- A wired Internet connection (Broadband DSL) with Internet speed of at least 5mbps.
- A backup internet connection (pocket Wi-fi or USB dongle mobile broadband).
- A quiet working environment and free of interruptions.
If you can relate to this unique opportunity on all levels; apply today with a short cover letter, updated resume and sample works. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any details are introduced to any 3rd party.
||11 Sep 2019
Share Job Opening