Spectral, a fast-paced growing company, is looking for an experienced and talented engineer to join and build the next generation of a code security platform for other developers, like us.
We are looking for seasoned engineering with extensive experience leading the technical architecture and who are proficient in Rust, Go, or functional programming languages.
This position is located remotely from home or in our TLV offices.
You'll Spend Your Time
- Design and implement new features and functionalities and work as part of a small but rapidly growing high-energy team delivering incredible and creative features to our products using modern web technologies that you love.
- Collaborate with other developers to write the best code for the product and deliver amazing results that our users will love!
You Should Apply If You:
Have strong written and verbal communication skills
Comfort with writing substantial new code
Proficient in Rust, Go, or functional programming languages
Have a track record of learning new technologies and concepts quickly
Have the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively, as needed
Have experience writing high-performance systems
You should include this in your application:
Anything you feel comfortable sharing - we would love to see an example of your creativity and technical work. a code repository or something unpublished, like a personal project you’d be willing to share, will be great.
Why join us?
- We are a small, rapidly growing team, with the nicest people bringing together great minds to do great things.
- We are building a team and a company that knows how to work remotely - understands how to overcome difficulties and obstacles and reinforces the benefits.
- You are not a cog in the machine. You will lead a complex security product while making a great impact.
||04 Apr 2021
Share Job Opening