Since 2014, Silver Phantom has been designing jewelry pieces crafted to the highest standards of quality of premium metals, beads, and leather and draw from the powerful symbols and imagery universal in tattoo art.
The Content Intern works on developing photosets for the Silver Phantom Brand.
The goal is to produce content (~30 photos) for the brand on a monthly basis based on brand direction and the intern's skill. This is so that we can get new assets for the brand, and the intern can also work on developing their style and learn how to work dynamically based on the brand pitch.
Task and Duties:
- Submission of photo assets monthly
- Content strategy planning, coordination, execution and editing.
- Analyzing branding and providing insights for future productions
- Participating in strategy meetings and coordinating with the marketing and brand teams
- Other services include any other relevant duties not specifically mentioned above, and are in line with the intern's skill development, as determined by their reporting manager.
- Planning/storyboard making
- Creative Direction
- Photo Editing
- Ability to work alone or with their own models / proposed models in their area
- Videography (optional but good to have)
Project Length: 12 weeks
Is this paid? Yes
Our core values:
At South Street Designs, we believe in creating an environment where everyone can be their authentic selves and contribute their unique perspective to the team. We strive to ensure our company culture is grounded in positive values like trust and respect, collaboration, resilience, and innovation. This commitment enables us to build an atmosphere where inclusion and growth are at the forefront. Our goal is to empower each individual to reach their fullest potential while being supported by the team.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals who want to gain valuable experience and skills in our field.
, New Jersey
, United States
|30 Nov 2023
Share Job Opening