Imagine using your skills to build products that impact the financial outcomes of people from all walks of life. Almost every person will work with a wealth advisor at some point in life, whether they are planning for retirement, saving for college, and planning for a rainy day. With so much riding on what we build, we're looking for a Product Manager to focus on our wealth advisory tools to help SmartX create a better financial future for everyone.
As a key driver of our product development process, our Product Manager will work to build solutions for our customers to help with portfolio construction and proposal processes, financial planning and risk profiling needs, and other technologies focused on the individual wealth advisor looking to scale and deliver high quality investment outcomes to their end clients. You’ll work closely with our Client Success and Marketing teams to understand the existing challenges and collaborate with our Product and Engineering teammates to develop a roadmap to solve the most important problems first. Most importantly, you will be working directly with current and prospective clients to understand their goals and pain points. We are looking for individuals who are naturally empathetic and collaborative, technical in nature, and can dig deep to discover the right solution for the right problem.
SmartX is growing rapidly (10x in 2020), and we need creative problem solvers to help us continue to scale. If you are looking for interesting challenges, an opportunity to grow your career, and work that impacts the lives of everyday people, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and evangelize initiatives for wealth advisory tools and technologies
- Create innovative features designed to solve fundamental needs in the risk profiling and financial planning space
- Design solutions to support portfolio construction, portfolio optimization, and portfolio proposal generation for customers
- Define the roadmap and the product vision to execute on existing and new market opportunities
- Manage the prioritization of development efforts to help our customers and move the needle for SmartX
- Collaborate with all the SmartX teams to understand the 360 view of our business and our customers
- Serve as the product owner for our engineering team
- Focus on building a framework to constantly deliver additional value and iterate based on feedback
- Build the set of KPIs to measure progress towards strategic goals
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in product management
- 3+ years of experience with wealth management, financial planning, and/or risk profiling (or equivalent)
- Fundamental experience with wealth management, finance, accounting, or payments
- Customer centric approach
- Demonstrable experience with scrum (or similar frameworks)
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- An empathetic approach to problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; advanced degrees are a plus
SmartX Advisory Solutions was founded in 2013 and is a rapidly growing, leading financial technology firm developing breakthrough innovation in the wealth management industry. If you want to work in a professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere with other dynamic individuals.
, United States
||09 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening