The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for developing software using SQL. This is an individual contributor role and will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development lifecycle, including unit testing. You will be guided in Agile frameworks and popular coding languages to fulfill our business needs.
- Communicate with the business teams and clients for requirements
- Design and develop technical solutions
- Estimate, plan and schedule deliveries
- Troubleshoot production issues with minimal support
- Manage deployments and releases
- Source code configuration and management
- Analyze and mitigate risks
- Report accurate status to all stakeholders
- The candidate should have completed B.E. / B.Tech / B.C.A. / M.E. / M.Tech /, M.C.A /M.C.M from a recognized institute.
- Should have 5 to 8 years’ experience in software development using MS SQL Server.
- Primary skills of SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Ability to interpret requirements and write SQL scripts.
- Know all features of SQL Server 2012 Stored Procedure, SQL Jobs, Functions and Triggers.
- Good knowledge on DDL/DML/DCL queries, query tuning & optimization.
- Knowledge of SSIS is mandatory.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with all level of people of the organization.
- SSMS, SQL profiler, Tuning Advisor
- SSRS, SSIS
- JIRA, OpenProject, SVN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Experience in Agile methodology and Sprints preferable.
- Ability to interact & engage with Business Team and understand requirements.
||09 Oct 2020
Share Job Opening