- Design and develop logic for web and/or mobile applications.
- Design and develop integration between subsystems.
- Develop detail program logic.
- Design and develop for enhanced user experience.
- Prepare detail test data and define test schedule.
- Analyze test results and application performance.
- Maintain database tables using Microsoft SQL.
- Provide basic support to application power users.
- Instruct users on the use of newly developed applications.
- Report project progress to Software Services Manager.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Services (MIS), or a comparable degree.
- Demonstrated skills in the following languages and technologies:
- Proven experience with .Net and Visual Studios in the relation to web application and web services development.
- User Experience (UX) knowledge of design concepts and application flow, as it pertains to both web and mobile environments.
- Creating a vibrant user experience using .Net/MVC.
- Using C# as the main coding language.
- Creation and management of backend web services and APIs.
- Working knowledge of mobile application development across multiple platforms (Apple, Android, Google).
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office suite or similar desktop applications.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated analytical and interpretational skill sets, which include problem solving, developing and implementing technical ideas.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in roles applying the above.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with CMS (Wordpress/Joomla)
- Knowledge of programming in server-side languages (Python/Ruby/js)
||01 Oct 2019
Share Job Opening