join the team at an early stage and help build this company together with a group of experienced professionals. we offer a part or full time position (>30h), based in vienna, where you can grow personally and professionally in an open, forward-thinking and impact driven start-up environment.
your team role:
as a crucial part of our dev-team you will:
- design and develop new features with in the front- and backend
- collaborate directly with our founders team in the whole development lifecycle from design, implementation, testing, deployment to operation
- identify issues, analyze and implement solutions to complex problems throughout the code base and continuously improve our system
- gain experience & first hand insight into building a sustainable software company , e.g. build the company & engineering culture, participate in customer meetings
- solid practical experience (2-3 years) with java, spring and frontend frameworks (ideally angular)
- you love to learn new things and stay up to date on the latest best practices and technologies
- an open-minded & positive work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit & a proactive hands-on mentality
- strong analytical & problem solving skills
- appreciation towards software craftsmanship and clean code
- you speak German (big plus)
what you can expect:
- flexible working hours - either from home or in our office in the heart of vienna.
- flat hierarchy: you work on the same level as our founders with an open communication style & feedback culture
- your input and creative ideas are highly appreciated – we encourage you to think out of the box
- shape your own role and take on different responsibilities within the team and as we grow
- team activities and trips
- one additional holiday-week
- competitive salary starting from 50.000€ (full-time) gross/ year. actual salary can be higher, depending on experience and qualification
- a dedication on our part to constantly expand our benefit package as the company grows
if you are interested in “simplifying medical careers” with us, we’re excited to hear from you and to discuss your job opportunities & outlook in our company over a coffee or beer.
your rotable team
we can only consider your application if you are an EU citizen, have a valid work permit for austria or if you meet the requirements for a red-white-red card (https://www.migration.gv.at/en/types-of-immigration/permanent-immigration/). if none of these three options apply to you, unfortunately, it is not possible for us to hire you in austria.
||23 Aug 2021
Share Job Opening