join the team at an early stage and help build this company together with a group of experienced professionals. we offer a full time position (>30h), based in vienna, where you can grow personally and professionally in an open, forward-thinking and impact driven start-up environment.
your team role:
you will be part of both: the development of our software solution as well as the development of our business. hence, you will:
- design and develop new features with a main focus on frontend development
- collaborate directly with our founders team in the whole development lifecycle from design, implementation, testing, deployment to operation
- identify issues, analyze and implement solutions to complex problems throughout the code base and continuously improve our system
- help shape our business, e.g. build the company & engineering culture, participate in customer meetings and support the set-up of strategical partnerships
- you love to learn new things and stay up to date on the latest best practices and technologies
- finished education in the area of computer science/software engineering and a familiarity with agile development methodologies (e.g. scrum) are a big plus
- an open-minded & positive work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit & a proactive hands-on mentality
- strong analytical & problem solving skills
- appreciation towards software craftsmanship and clean code
what you can expect:
- flexible working hours - either from home or in our office in the heart of vienna.
- flat hierarchy: you work on the same level as our founders with an open communication style & feedback culture
- your input and creative ideas are highly appreciated – we encourage you to think out of the box
- shape your own role and take on different responsibilities within the team and as we grow
- team activities and trips
- competitive salary starting from 50.000€ (full-time) gross/year. actual salary can be higher, depending on experience and qualification
- profit participation rights
- a dedication on our part to constantly expand our benefit package as the company grows
if you are interested in “simplifying medical careers” with us, please apply here. we’re excited to hear from you and to discuss your job opportunities & outlook in our company over a coffee or beer.
your rotable team
we can only consider your application if you are an EU citizen, have a valid work permit for austria or if you meet the requirements for a red-white-red card (https://www.migration.gv.at/en/types-of-immigration/permanent-immigration/). if none of these three options apply to you, unfortunately, it is not possible for us to hire you in austria.
||06 Oct 2020
Share Job Opening