Romanian Speaking Technical Support Agent -Oriente /Portugal
In sunny and bustling Oriente we are looking for a Native Romanian speaker who is Technical Support oriented and would like to join a Multinational organization.
You will have the chance to work in an international and multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world, gain wide experience, and improve your interpersonal skills throughout the process.
Type of job
: Technical support representatives answer incoming phone calls and provide support to callers experiencing computer problems of all kinds. They listen to descriptions of customer issues and determine how and if they can be fixed.
· providing help and answers to the customers' technical issues through identification of the problem itself, research on answers and subsequent provision of guidance
· Guidance of the users to support them in becoming more productive
· Support in the development of programs to train the customer on how to properly use the products
· Concession of the customers' troubles by recommendation of products, services or procedures
: provided upon arrival, accommodation, and related expenses all included.
• Fluent in Romanian
• B2 English level
• A minimum of High school degree
• Relocate to Portugal
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Able to process confidential and / or highly sensitive information;
• EU citizen or valid work permit for Portugal.
- Accommodation deducted from your salary
- Private health insurance.
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Refund of your first flight.
If you find yourself interested and would like to know more, don’t hesitate to send us your CV.
||25 Mar 2021
Share Job Opening