We are looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to join our Indore team.
As a graphic designer, you will be responsible for creating visually stunning designs that captivate audiences and drive engagement. You will work closely with the marketing team to develop compelling graphics for various platforms, ensuring brand consistency and delivering high-quality design solutions.
Recooty is a dynamic US-based startup, headquartered in Indore, Central India. We're revolutionizing recruiting and already trusted by 12,000+ users with our cutting-edge SaaS ATS platform. We've powered industry leaders like Avast, Uber, and the American Hospital in building stellar teams through our vast network of 250+ job boards.
We’re on a mission to help growing companies find and hire great people.
- Analyzing graphics over various media and conceiving visuals based on requirements.
- Jot down the basic line of action and define budget constraints.
- Roughly draft and present the idea.
- Discuss the prepared rough draft with higher officials and finalize the design.
- The selection of colors and layouts should be done very carefully.
- Create graphics in the form of images and words.
- Take feedback and amend accordingly.
- Create a wide variety of graphics for company logos, websites, social media, etc.
- Test the resolution of the graphics for different platforms and screen sizes.
- Ensure that the font size and style are set such that the text and images are clear and readable.
- Maintain good relations with clients, writers, designers, and other co-workers.
- Ensure that the final design is intriguing and fascinating.
- Proven experience as a graphic designer with a strong portfolio.
- Expertise in various graphic designing software and image editing tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), and Photoshop.
- Technical, creative as well as aesthetic skills knowledge.
- Complete knowledge of the latest trends of designing in the market.
- Efficiency in working methodically and within the deadline.
- Serious attention to conceptual clarity and details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, creative efficiency, and presentation ideas.