QuEra Computing Inc. is a Boston-based startup founded to develop the world’s most commercially useful quantum computing platform. Based on technology developed at MIT and Harvard, we are building scalable quantum computers to tackle useful but classically intractable problems in optimization, materials science, pharmaceuticals, and more. We are growing our team of multidisciplinary inventors at all levels, and will be launching our quantum computing service on Amazon Braket this year.
Note that this role does NOT require prior quantum computing experience.
- Develop, optimize and maintain core components of our quantum computer control stack
- Develop calibration software and automated processing workflows
- Work closely with hardware physicists, embedded systems engineers, and cloud-facing API developers
- Does not require quantum computing experience
- Bachelor's in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience programming in Python and/or modern C++
- Familiar with distributed processing
- Experience with standard software development toolchains and paradigms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interfacing with hardware and scientific instruments
- Experience mentoring junior team members and/or as tech lead