QuEra Computing is seeking a creative and collaborative Scientific Software Engineer who will help solve the unique challenges of developing emulation of our neutral-atom platform with state-of-the-art emulation algorithms and software technology. We're introducing these capabilities as a service that can be used by scientists and organizations throughout the world to explore the applications possible with QuEra's neutral-atom quantum computer.
- Develop and maintain numerical simulation software for neutral-atom quantum computers
- Communicate and collaborate with QuEra scientists and external customers to meet their use case requirements
- Work with open source community to develop software and solve issues
- Integrate simulation tools with other parts of the software stack
- Experience with high-performance computing concepts and tools, and familiar with parallel programming techniques such as SIMD, CUDA, MPI etc.
- Strong knowledge of tensor network techniques, ODE solvers, and linear algebra
- Experience in quantum many-body system simulation and open quantum system simulation
- Experience using cloud providers to run CPU and GPU-intensive compute jobs
- Experience in open-source scientific/quantum software development
- Familiarity with Julia is preferable
- BSc, MSc or Ph.D. in Computational Condensed Matter Physics background, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with at least one high performance computing language, such as C, C++, or Julia
, United States
||14 Mar 2022
Share Job Opening