QuEra Computing is seeking an experienced mechanical or opto-mechanical engineer to join our growing team and help create the world’s largest and first commercially relevant quantum computing platform. You will help build and work closely with a world-class team of fellow engineers, scientists, and developers to invent the first generation of neutral-atom quantum computers.
- Design, prototype and deploy mechanical and optomechanical systems for next-generation quantum computing systems.
- Improve form-factor, performance and operability of existing proof-of-concept machines.
- Collaborate and interface with scientists and other engineers to innovate new concepts.
We think you'll be successful if you have:
- 5+ years of industry experience in mechanical design or similar roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater educational level in Mechanical Engineering or similar field.
- Good project management skills.
- Familiarity with precision laser or imaging optical systems and components.
- A passion for working in a collaborative environment with highly interdisciplinary teams.
, United States
||14 Mar 2022
Share Job Opening