QuEra Computing Inc. is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to develop firmware and drivers for the timing system of a quantum computer. The Embedded Software Engineer must be able to work on a wide scope of problems, from embedded C to python drivers to hardware debugging. The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy working on a small, fast-paced team where independent work and clear communication are equally valued.
- Proficiency in Embedded C
- Proficiency in writing embedded drivers
- Experience with RTOS and/or embedded Linux
- Experience with hardware debugging
- Experience with standard electrical interfaces (UART, SPI, I2C, Parallel, Ethernet)
- Knowledge of fundamental EE concepts
- A willingness to take on new challenges and solve multidisciplinary problems!
- Develop firmware for real-time embedded systems on Xilinx MPSoC, PIC, and Arduino
- Design and test Python and C drivers to integrate with existing timing system
- Implement high-speed digital interface to integrate with existing timing system
- Maintain drivers for existing 3rd-party hardware
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with Xilinx Embedded tools (Vivado, Vitis) for MPSoC
- Experience with Python, C++, Arduino, PIC
- Experience with VHDL or Verilog
- Experience with DSP, RF, SDR
- Basic PCB Design
QuEra Computing is a neutral-atoms-based quantum computing startup, located in Boston, near Harvard University. The company is founded on pioneering research recently conducted at Harvard and MIT. At QuEra, our mission is to build the industry’s most scalable quantum computers to tackle useful but classically intractable problems for commercially relevant applications in optimization, simulation, materials science, pharmaceuticals, and more. We are assembling a visionary team of multidisciplinary inventors and are hiring at all levels.
, United States
||07 Jun 2021
Share Job Opening