QuEra is seeking a quantum computing expert to develop near-term and long-term opportunities for the business and to help define use cases that will showcase the company’s technology. You will work to identify candidate problems and industries that will most benefit from the development of neutral-atom quantum computers. The applicant must have strong interpersonal skills and show a passion for the industry as you will be interacting with potential and current customers, investors, and other stakeholders. You will be the sales and marketing face of the business and should expect to travel as needed.
Qualified applicants should have
· A PhD in physics, computer science or a related discipline,
· A background in quantum computing, quantum computer science, condensed matter physics, or AMO physics,
· Extensive research experience in the near-term and long-term applications of quantum computing, and
· An exceptional publication record in relevant fields.
Preferred qualifications include
· Familiarity with quantum computing hardware and neutral-atom systems,
· Experience in the quantum industry, and
· Experience in high-performance simulation of quantum systems.
, United States
||14 Mar 2022
Share Job Opening