QuEra Computing is seeking a scientist in atomic, molecular and optical (AMO) physics to join our growing team and help create the world’s first commercially relevant quantum computing platform. You will help build, and work closely with, an expert team of fellow engineers, scientists, and developers whose goal is to invent the first generation of neutral-atom quantum computers. You will work to implement commercially relevant algorithms on these machines, and to benchmark them for quantum advantage over classical computing. You should enjoy thinking critically about the future of quantum technologies and will be charged with designing the next generations of QuEra quantum computers.
Candidates should have
· A PhD in physics or a related discipline, and
· Extensive laboratory experience in AMO physics, documented by an exceptional publication record.
Preferred qualifications include
· A background in quantum computing or simulation,
· Familiarity with atomic theory and cooling/trapping techniques for atoms, ions or molecules, and
· A self-starting, inventive attitude towards problem solving.
, United States
||20 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening