The Staff Accountant will prepare and maintain financial records to track the organizations assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities. The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy working on a small, fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team where independent work and clear communication are equally valued.
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assist with monthly close processes.
- Contribute to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Perform general cost accounting and other related duties for the organization.
- Manage the purchasing and invoicing system.
- Asset management
- Meet processing and reporting deadlines.
- Respond to information requests, review financial statements, and assist with audits.
- Ensure compliance with acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
- Assist with general corporate administrative tasks as needed.
Candidates Should Have
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, or related field, required.
- At least three years of related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to correctly prepare tax reports.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, experienced with spreadsheets.
- Experience with accounting information systems (ERP) a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced high-technology start-up business environment (preferred)
, United States
||23 Mar 2022
Share Job Opening