Human Resources Assistant Advisor
The role: An exciting position has arisen for a talented HR Advisor to join the HR team in a highly important and varied HR support role.
The role will be incredibly varied and will range from organising all new starter paperwork from verbal offer to contract sign and return within set SLA timeframes to processing all terms & conditions changes for employees within the HR system and follow up in writing.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Processing all leavers from PureGym, ensuring all pay, access and property is managed appropriately.
- Working in partnership with payroll to ensure all employees pay is processed accurately.
- Managing absence reporting on the system and provide data to the CHRP and business partners.
- Managing all reference requests.
- Managing all exit interview data outputs.
- Completing all ad hoc administration, reporting and coordination within the People Team when required.
We are looking for a talented HR Administrator with strong attention to detail and a can do attitude.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in fast paced HR administration role.
- Detailed and takes pride in completing work to a high standard.
- Foundation HR advisory experience preferred.
- Excellent communicator, in person, virtually, audibly.
- Able to engage at senior and non-management levels.
- Is trusted with sensitive business information and can filter to deliver appropriately to different audiences.
- Rolls their sleeves up and gets stuff done.
- Has good working knowledge of Microsoft suites.
- Takes direction and delivers results.
- Is brave enough to have input to the bigger picture.
- Hungry to learn and develop in a fast-moving team environment.
- An organised and structured in their approach.
- Strong attention to detail.
The whats in it for you:
A competitive benefits package in line with a progressive and growing organisation, including free gym membership (of course) but more importantly the opportunity for professional growth. An opportunity to shine and have a voice and share ideas in a highly collaborative and hugely authentic business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
, United Kingdom
||19 Jun 2019
Share Job Opening