We are a team that is highly passionate and enthusiastic about creating truly innovative ideas and developments that can help the business stand out against competitors in the greater industry. We are a small team where hard work, creative thinking, and tenacity are worth a whole lot. Everything you do will make a difference. You will directly contribute to the creation and growth of the business culture, offering ideas and practices that can help shape the working philosophy of the company.
At PopCom, we believe successful brands are intelligent, mobile, and resilient. We built our technology in their image. Our mission is simple: we equip entrepreneurs and brands with future-ready retail solutions that allow rapid retail expansion, incredible customer experiences, and powerful
We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our team. In this role, you will be tasked with solving complex technical hardware and software issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Apply diagnostic techniques to identify, investigate the cause, and resolve support issues from end-users (device hardware, software, and connectivity issues).
● Be proficient in understanding Windows and using developer tools for troubleshooting purposes and understand connectivity variations (wifi, router, etc), firewalls, and be able to troubleshoot connectivity issues
● Respond to all support emails in a timely manner while directing service tickets to our manufactuerer or dev team
● Ability to connect to our machines and intergration prortals to diagnose issues.
● Connect/test new hardware, control boards, drivers and communicate issues/solutions to other partners to resolve
● Mantains technical documentation
● Learn how the admobilize interface works, download and install updates, troubleshoot detection issues, manage the interface with all machines.
● Ability to clearly communicate issues that require developers to resolve via screenshots, written
description and ability to work together to resolve
● Be able to learn and use the backend software to test
Essential Skills/Attributes of the Ideal Candidate
● Technical degree or equivalent training and demonstrable experience preferred.
● In-depth knowledge of computer systems and mobile devices
● Hands-on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Demonstrated ability to work independently; must be self-motivated and goal-oriented
● Ability to perform without direct supervision
● Must be based in Columbus, OH
At PopCom everyone works with a great deal of freedom and responsibility. Expectations are high as people are trusted to act independently. We share information openly, think from first principles, and have a candid & trusting culture. We offer you many challenges, an environment where you can achieve phenomenal things, and a front-row seat as we disrupt the vending industry. PopCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.