We build software to revolutionize automated retail. We are a team that is highly passionate and enthusiastic about creating truly innovative ideas and developments that can help the business stand out against competitors in the greater industry. We are a small team where hard work, creative thinking, and tenacity are worth a whole lot. Everything you do will make a difference. You will directly contribute to the creation and growth of the business culture, offering ideas and practices that can help shape the working philosophy of the company.
As the Senior Product Manager, we want you to bring your ideas to the table with product roadmaps and your technical vision to help us grow our company. We are looking for an experienced product manager who loves getting their hands dirty and building new experiences and products. This role is very hands on and this leader will be willing to get their hands dirty and be in the trenches with the team.
What You Will Do
- Identify opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for your team
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives
- Have a deep understanding and empathy for our customers and clients
- Manage the entire product life cycle through ideation, planning, and execution
- Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions
- Create, maintain, and evangelize your team's product roadmap
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product marketers to build the product
- Communicate plans, progress, and decisions to internal stakeholders and executives
- Represent the product organization externally with customers and partners
- Prioritization - help determine what projects we should work on, why they are important, how they should work, and how they should be prioritized
- Culture - Hold a high bar for product quality and help enforce it across the company
Who You Are
- Experience working in a startup or high growth company
- You have 4+ years of product-related experience
- Experience of having successfully launched a product within a consumer tech company, working closely with engineers.
- An outstanding leader with a strong track record of successfully delivering Product
- A transformational leader with proven management skills and the ability to inspire a culture of innovation. Evidence of developing and nurturing high performing teams.
- Ownership mindset - caring about seeing features through from start to finish
- Love big, complex problems and can translate ambiguous challenges into clear strategies.
What We Bring To The Table
- With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely permanently, PopCom employees are able to work from anywhere! (occasional travel is required)
- Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
- Generous and flexible time off policy
- Monthly healthcare reimbursement
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. PopCom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
||15 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening