We are a team that is highly passionate and enthusiastic about creating truly innovative ideas and developments that can help the business stand out against competitors in the greater industry. We are a small team where hard work, creative thinking, and tenacity are worth a whole lot. Everything you do will make a difference. You will directly contribute to the creation and growth of the business culture, offering ideas and practices that can help
shape the working philosophy of the company.
At PopCom, we believe successful brands are intelligent, mobile, and resilient. We built our technology in their image. Our mission is simple: we equip entrepreneurs and brands with future-ready retail solutions that allow
rapid retail expansion, incredible customer experiences, and powerful sales data.
What’s the Role?
We are looking for a mature, hungry to learn, self-motivated, well-organized, and personable Office Manager who will assume a wide range of responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate and/or someone who wants to work at a startup and learn every aspect of what it takes to build a new company across everything from business strategy, fundraising, product building, marketing, product launches, international operations, content creation, growing teams, etc.
You’ll also work closely with everyone from the CEO, product, and sales teams to help with research, coordination, and brand awareness. You must be extremely social media savvy on all platforms, content creation, and day-to-day administration work -- and someone who works well in a true startup environment.
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Some Personal Assistant Tasks
● Administrative Tasks & Front Office Management
● Company Event(s) Planning
● Organize Team Meetings
● Social Media Management for the company
● Article/Blog writing and editing
● Help Develop Marketing Strategy for Social Media Platforms
● Other duties as reasonably requested by the Company ́s CEO and leadership
Essential Skills/Attributes of the Ideal Candidate
● Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role (high tech company a plus)
● Organized and detail-oriented
● Ability to work independently while staying on task
● Follow instructions and complete projects within delivery timeframes
● Excellent communication and follow-up skills
● Organized and detail-oriented
● Ability to multitask and prioritize
● Good Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
● Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Photoshop (a plus)
● Must be based in Columbus, OH
At PopCom everyone works with a great deal of freedom and responsibility. Expectations are high as people are trusted to act independently. We share information openly, think from first principles, and have a candid & trusting culture. We offer you many challenges, an environment where you can achieve phenomenal things, and a front-row seat as we disrupt the vending industry. PopCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.