We are a team that is highly passionate and enthusiastic about creating truly innovative ideas and developments that can help the business stand out against competitors in the greater industry. We are a small team where hard work, creative thinking, and tenacity are worth a whole lot. Everything you do will make a difference. You will directly contribute to the creation and growth of the business culture, offering ideas and practices that can help shape the working philosophy of the company.
At PopCom, we believe successful brands are intelligent, mobile, and resilient. We built our technology in their image. Our mission is simple: we equip entrepreneurs and brands with future-ready retail solutions that allow rapid retail expansion, incredible customer experiences, and powerful sales data. We build software to revolutionize automated retail.
Your Role In Our Mission:
The Hardware Partner Manager deals directly with our vendor partners, strategically negotiating cost, insuring product quality, and driving on-time delivery. A strong aptitude for analytics, creative problem solving, and an ability to drive projects to completion is essential. This role requires dynamic involvement with multiple teams throughout our business, provides a chance to make a big impact, and offers opportunities for dramatic career growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This will be a highly collaborative leadership role that will help transform our culture and product experience.
- Knowledge of supply chain, product lifecycle management, roadmap planning, and product requirement decision-making.
- Experience comprehending legal and compliance documents
- Ensure all production schedules are met, and finished goods are delivered on-time
- Analyze information related to shipments, production capacity, purchasing plan, cost negotiations, and duties to deliver reports on demand
- Travel overseas as needed to achieve excellent results
- Documenting, troubleshooting, and escalating issues - ultimately driving to resolution through the collaboration of internal or external partners
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, tasks, and responsibilities of simultaneous projects
- Strategically minded for cost control, risk mitigation, efficiency, and productivity
- Ability to identify, pursue, and maximize opportunities for realizing cost savings without sacrificing the quality, service, and reliability expected of our customers
- Partners with third-party vendor to complete pre-contract and periodic due diligence activities.
Who You Are
- Bachelor in business, information technology, or related degree
- Manufacturing and supply chain management experience, especially managing end-to-end outsourced
- Proficient knowledge of supply chain management
- Knowledge in project management, budget control, contract management, and analyzing and interpreting data manufacturing partners in the US and Asia (including China).
- Experience defining QA metrics and performing technical support
At PopCom everyone works with a great deal of freedom and responsibility. Expectations are high as people are trusted to act independently. We share information openly, think from first principles, and have a candid & trusting culture. We offer you many challenges, an environment where you can achieve phenomenal things, and a front-row seat as we disrupt the vending industry. PopCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.