Join one of Europe’s most prominent GovTech ventures. Have an impact on the life of millions of citizens.
Polyteia enables data-driven decision-making of governments and public administration. Our cloud-based platform merges data from all data sources and provides administrators and politicians in local, state and national governments with real-time insights for decision-making.
Our Business Development Team team is currently looking for a
GovTech Trainee BizDev / Sales
(f/m/x, in Berlin, full-time, starting ASAP)
About the role:
As an early-stage startup we are looking for someone junior with strong communication skills as a GovTech Trainee BizDev / Sales to convince potential clients to get in touch with us.
What you’ll do:
- You actively approach potential new customers via different channels and are responsible for our outbound process
- You establish first contact with important stakeholders on highest political and administrative level
- You present Polyteia to potential customers and arrange first important meetings for our (Key) Account Executives
- You qualify contacts and are responsible for the pre-selection-process
What you’ll need:
- You have strong skills in communication
- You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English
- You are eager to learn everything about communication and negotiation with potential clients
- You have an understanding of and interest in data-based decision making, data-related challenges and dashboards
- Nice to have: You have a background in public policy, social sciences, economics, business administration or a similar field
Our team has people from a variety of backgrounds. We value skills and mindset over a specific educational background.
What we offer:
- Become a GovTech pioneer by building up one of the leading GovTech ventures in Europe
- Being part of mission-driven, inter-disciplinary and top-performing team with a high degree of autonomy
- Transform the way our governments operate, plan and make decisions with data and technology
- Modern and representative HQ office in Berlin directly at the Spree, with employee benefits like Urban Sports Club membership etc.
||01 Apr 2022
Share Job Opening