Join one of Europe’s most prominent GovTech ventures. Have an impact on the life of millions of citizens.
Polyteia enables data-driven decision-making of governments and public administration. Our cloud-based platform merges data from all data sources and provides administrators and politicians in local, state and national governments with real-time insights for decision-making.
Our team is currently looking for a
(f/m/x, in Berlin, full-time, starting ASAP)
About the role:
As an early-stage startup we are looking for someone with a strong business background and passion for GovTech/B2G ventures to boost Polyteia’s business development and growth. You will work directly with our founder and CEO.
What you’ll do:
- Actively facilitate closing high volume deals with national ministries and governmental agencies
- Derive partnership proposals for public IT service providers and management consultancies to fuel Polyteia’s growth
- Research, conceptualize and evaluate additional business opportunities together with the leadership team
- Support the CEO in fundraising, prepare investor reports as well as board meetings
- Keep our business case up to date by constantly implementing new learnings
What you’ll need:
- You studied business administration, economics, finance, social science or a similar scientific field
- You have first work experience (internships included) in management consulting, sales, business development or finance
- You are data-driven, goal-oriented, and have strong analytical skills
- You are reliable, detail-oriented, and precise in your work with data sets
- You work independently and are always looking to improve
- You love to model business cases and build convincing slides; therefore, you also have strong skills Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- You are highly interested in GovTech and want to have a real long-term impact
- You speak German on a native level.
What we offer:
- Become a GovTech pioneer by building up one of the leading GovTech ventures in Europe
- High exposure to government leaders, C-level of public sector IT and VCs as well as the European GovTech venture scene
- Transform the way our governments operate, plan and make decisions with data and technology
- Being part of mission-driven, inter-disciplinary and top-performing team with a high degree of autonomy
||27 May 2021
Share Job Opening