Pixel helps global brands like LEGO, Canon, and Bose bring their most innovative products to market. This usually means doing everything it takes to launch a product: strategy, creative direction, ads & commercial production, and analytics.
We're a small team that operates like a startup. We're looking for a project manager to help keep our projects organized and on track. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
About you: If you're the type to over-research group trips, plan itineraries by the hour on a spreadsheet, and keep budgets to the dollar, you'll do well in this role.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Travel to client sites as needed (New York, Chicago, LA, Tokyo)
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Agency or client service experience a big plus
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- You know your way around things like Google G-Suite, Slack, Trello, Basecamp, Mailchimp.
Perks & Benefits
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible work from home and working hours
- Up to 6.5 weeks of paid time off per year, including an extended winter break from December 25 to January 1
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Continuing education allowance
- Work-from-home allowance
- Fitness allowance
- Charitable gift matching
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 4 years
Pixel is an innovation and growth marketing studio, helping Fortune 500 brands test and launch new products. The way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: data-driven, fast, and lean. Join our team if you're looking for a fastpaced, entrepreneurial, and high growth firm, working with the world's leading brands and cutting edge innovation.
||14 Apr 2021
Share Job Opening