PERSONAL TOUCH EVENTS, INC we are looking for a motivated Call Center Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service department. You will be responsible for making both inbound and outbound calls to the customers. You should have a complete understanding of the products and services offered by the company. Also, you should be able to resolve customer queries and direct the urgent ones to the senior management.
You should be able to make outbound calls to the customers informing them about promotional offers. In addition to this, you should be able to gather feedback from customers and maintain a record of the same. Furthermore, you should process customer refunds and handle any special requests professionally.
To perform at this job role, you should be aware of the customer service practices and maintain a calm composure at all times. Also, you should be able to maintain an accurate record of all customer details and update the same in a timely manner.
Get in touch with us if you have the experience and skills, we are looking for. We would love to have you onboard.
- Making daily inbound and outbound calls
- Listening and addressing customer queries
- Building a long-lasting business relationship with clients
- Maintaining and updating the record of all customer communications
- Providing clients with the necessary product information
- Processing customer applications and refund requests
- Escalating urgent queries to the senior management
- Making follow-up calls
- Informing clients about promotional offers
- Maintaining and updating call logs
- Responding to customer emails
- Calling clients to obtain and verify relevant information
- Managing customer database
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Call Center Customer Service Representative, Call Center Representative, or a related field
- Knowledge of customer service practices and guidelines
- Highly detail-oriented and organized individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations and maintain a calm composure
- Good computer skills
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team
- Having an eye for detail and good listening skills
- Ability to offer excellent customer service
||14 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening