The SDET works with the team in agile setup to deliver value with quality as per deﬁnition of “Done”. We are looking for a hands-on QA practitioner with experience and a proven track record of developing automated UI and API test automation framework and test suites to eliminate manual QA debt and releasing high quality software in a fast paced agile environment. Hands-on test automation engineer with experience in wide variety of automation tools and frameworks, with deep knowledge of best QA practices and integrated Agile software development, test and release lifecycle.
• Support development to deliver value in an agile setup.
• A team player, self-motivated, with go-getter attitude focused on team and business success.
• Eliminate or reduce manual testing debt and achieve complete test coverage through automation.
• Automate testing for non-functional requirements like. e.g load/performance testing, security testing, and usability testing.
• Help team establish and evolve QA processes, adhering to industry best practices.
• Act as a SME and a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, and coordinating QA build and release activities will all stake holders.
• Own, create, test, automate and execute all QA artifacts including test plans, test cases, test scripts and integration of test suites with CI/CD.
• Work with Software Development Engineers and architects to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
• Work with DevOps Engineers to understand the infrastructure and pipelines.
• Periodic reporting of QA metrics and QA status to stake holders.
• Help Product and client success team in acceptance testing and customer onboarding.
• Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
• Facilitate and investigations into process failures and perform root causes analysis for defects and process failures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
• At least 3 years of UI Test automation experience using WebDriverIO, Selenium, Capybara, Protractor, Cypress, Selenium Grid and Selenoid. Experience with WebDriverIO and Selenoid is plus.
• At least 3 years of API Test automation experience using Frisby, RestAssured, Postman, Karate, Swagger, Jest, SuperTest, Mocha. Experince with Frisby, Jest and Mocha is plus.
• Prior experience of testing or development for payment gateway or payment processing is big plus.
• Knowledge and experience of test automation for micro services and testing integration with partners API.
• Knowledge and Experience with QA Standards, Best Practices, Quality Metrics and quantiﬁcation of test coverage.
• Life cycle management for stories, defect and tests in Jira and XRay/TestLink/Zypher or similar test management tools.
• Experience of integration of test execution with CI/CD platform like Jenkins
• Deep understanding of Agile integrated software development and test life cycle.
• Previous experience of test automation frameworks, API/Libraries for test automation is bug plus;
• Knowledge of WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento and Zencart is plus
• Experience with Conﬂuence, Jira, GitHub
• Hi-tech, Fin-Tech or startup experience is a big plus
*Full Time position (w/ 90-day probation period)
A healthy environment: We are proud of everything we create, including our working environment. Our culture is built on values that reinforce our commitment to respecting differences, creating a safe and reliable environment.
Multidisciplinary team: PayCertify's team is made by professionals from many different areas, such as Engineering, Data Specialists, Developers, Marketers and Designers that create a unique place for sharing information that leads to professional and personal development.
Diversity as a trademark: We care about each other. At the end of the day, that's what really makes the difference in our lives - respect, trust, and reliability. In a diverse environment, everyone plays a unique role that contributes to personal growth.
Support as a rule: Regardless of the position held in PayCertify, everyone shares the same commitment - assisting in the development of the skills of every colleague, creating a support network.