We’re looking for people who are driven by collaborative and creative environments to develop simple, innovative, and beautifully designed products that customers love to use.
As a Product Designer, you’ll work closely with product and engineering teams to conceptualize, design and deliver product and features being a big part of a small team of Product Designers owning core developments of the product, from inception to post-launch reflection.
From sketching a new feature in paper to tweaking pixels right before launch, you’ll be in charge of realizing broad concepts into simple, functional and elegant user experiences.
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners
- Research materials and techniques.
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them.
- Produce prototypes and test functionality
- Improve the design of existing products (constantly)
- Gather feedback from product users
- Be a collaborative design team member helping the team to grow together
- 4+ years of relevant design experience at a high tech, product-driven company
- Experience designing digital apps and systems; you have helped ship products before
- Excellent Communication Skills
- English Intermediary to Advanced proficiency
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced context
- Clearly communicate design work with a solid rationale that uses research and data
- A driven self-starter who actively seeks ways to make the product's experience both visually appealing and easy to use.
- Possess a strong understanding of the product development process, from problem definition through to detailed UI and visual design
- Able to understand and follow a design system, and challenge and contribute to it when necessary
- Creative problem-solver who can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs
- Strong aptitude for building prototypes at various fidelity using tools like Flinto, Keynote, InVision, or HTML/CSS/JS and PAPER drafts (yes, we do like to start simple)
ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE & POSITION:
- Work remotely
- Flexible work schedule meeting 44h per week
- Reports directly to PO and Head of UX Design
- Full-Time position (w/ 90-day probation period)
- Semi-monthly payroll (paid on the 1st & 15th of each month)
A healthy environment: We are proud of everything we create, including our working environment. Our culture is built on values that reinforce our commitment to respecting differences, creating a safe and reliable environment.
Multidisciplinary team: PayCertify's team is made by professionals from many different areas, such as Engineering, Data Specialists, Developers, Marketers and Designers that create a unique place for sharing information that leads to professional and personal development.
Diversity as a trademark: We care about each other. At the end of the day, that's what really makes the difference in our lives - respect, trust, and reliability. In a diverse environment, everyone plays a unique role that contributes to personal growth.
Support as a rule: Regardless of the position held in PayCertify, everyone shares the same commitment - assisting in the development of the skills of every colleague, creating a support network