You should have
- Familiarity with agile & scrum methodologies;
- Responsive web-design;
- Experience with some framework CSS (bootstrap) - (Not required, it's a plus);
- Experienced in Ember.js (Octane) (Not required, it's a plus);
- English Intermediate to Advanced proficiency.
What we value
- You are proud of the code you write - it's clean, tested, organized, and elegant;
- Great communication skills;
- You like to share your knowledge and teamwork.
ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE & POSITION:
- Work remotely
- Flexible work schedule
- Full-Time position
- Semi-monthly payroll (paid on the 1 st & 15th of each month)
A healthy environment: We are proud of everything we create, including our working environment. Our culture is built on values that reinforce our commitment to respecting differences, creating a safe and reliable environment.
Multidisciplinary team: PayCertify's team is made by professionals from many different areas, such as Engineering, Data Specialists, Developers, Marketers and Designers that create a unique place for sharing information that leads to professional and personal development.
Diversity as a trademark: We care about each other. At the end of the day, that's what really makes the difference in our lives - respect, trust, and reliability. In a diverse environment, everyone plays a unique role that contributes to personal growth.
Support as a rule: Regardless of the position held in PayCertify, everyone shares the same commitment - assisting in the development of the skills of every colleague, creating a support network.
||13 Jan 2020
Share Job Opening