Job Brief: Pat Murphy Electric is hiring full-time electricians!
Opportunity to grow in a business that thrives on a Faith, Family, Work environment!
Pat Murphy Electric has been in business for 38 years by treating our customers with respect and fairness. We are looking for technicians that want to learn and develop their career as an all-star and well-rounded electrician. We train you on providing a genuine and no-pressure experience for both yourself and our customers. Our compensation model will keep you focused on being true to your craft without the stress of trying to sell your customer something you do not honestly believe they need. If you are looking for a home to become one of the best in the industry, this could be your opportunity.
With our customers spanning from residential, commercial, and industrial markets – you can grow your career in whichever way you would like to here with us.
- Profit-Sharing & 401K Program
- Group Insurance- Medical, Life, Disability & Dental
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Management Opportunities
- Financial Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Starting pay of $20 – 24/hr ($40,000 – $50,000) /year 40 hrs/week
A certificate or degree from an accredited apprenticeship program with three years experience or a 4-year degree in construction management or a related field.
Responsible for performing assigned service calls efficiently. Service calls include but are not limited to residential and commercial troubleshooting, repairs, and new installations.
- Must be able and willing to work some evening and weekend hours and work within the emergency on-call rotation.
- The work performed will meet NEC and local electrical codes.
- Responsible for completing paperwork and submitting it to the office.
- Work within a team, work well with others.
- Maintain good attendance, always be punctual.
- Follow all safety rules at all times.
- Have appropriate hand tools
Skills and Abilities:
- Has a working knowledge of the National Electric Code
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and methods of electricity
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide variety of individuals, including customers, inspectors, superintendents, coworkers, and employees
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
Physical demands on the job:
- May be exposed to hazardous chemicals and electrical currents.
- Routine lifting of objects up to 50 pounds, such as drills, conduit benders, pipe threaders, cable pullers, and other equipment related to the electrical trade.
- Subject to climbing stairs, ladders, and scaffolds, and work at heights above 30 feet.
- Subject to standing or walking for long periods.
- Subject to standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling.
- Work is routinely performed in internal and external environments and occasional exposure to inclement weather and varying temperatures.
, United States
||02 Mar 2022
Share Job Opening