Panza Home Group
Who are we looking for?
The Real Estate Agent will be an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team.
This individual will take ownership of tracking their activities and client interactions. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of clients coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those clients.
After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, the lead agent will pass the desired criteria to the Real Estate Agent. The Real Estate Agent will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and they will meet buyer clients at those homes. As clients explore homes, the Real Estate Agent will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. When buyer clients are ready to make an offer, the Real Estate Agent will prepare and submit offers on behalf of the clients with the assistance and guidance of the lead agent.
The Real Estate Agent will have a real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role. Additionally, they may be eager to earn the right to use their license as a Lead Real Estate Specialist. They are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success, and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients and seller listings we have an exclusive relationship with.
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Meeting clients at homes
- Working with clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and selling their homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Hosting Open Houses
- Accurately track and report activities and client needs
- Administrative tasks as needed
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Professional in attitude and appearance
$125,000 per year at plan
About Panza Home Group
We started with the Golden Rule in mind, treating others how we would like to be treated. While we came to this principle with the best of intentions, we now realize that it is an incredible way to run a business! We have an amazing culture that is FOR you and not against you. We are constantly growing as people and agents and have a ton of fun along the way!
We believe very strongly in upholding our ethical and fiduciary responsibilities as licensed real estate professionals.
Panza Home Group provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.