Pani is made up of a young team of highly motivated individuals who share a mutual passion for high impact & meaningful work. Our mission is to accelerate the transition of water sector to net zero. We have developed a web-based platform which enables the operators of water & wastewater treatment facilities to operate their plants more efficiently saving energy, consumables, and the environment. We are excited to tackle challenging problems for the betterment of society. While grand and challenging, we believe our mission is achievable with a dedicated team of motivated individuals. Our workplace environment fosters and encourages learning, ingenuity, and collaboration. If this sounds good so far, keep reading!
We’re looking for an exceptional software development lead to join our team. As the development lead, you’ll operate at the intersection between great engineering, leadership and coaching, maintaining an outcome-focused mindset, and lean delivery. You have a keen eye for requirements and architecture. Because of this, you’re the point of contact on the development team for analyzing software requirements, implementing design plans, reviewing code, and setting attainable goals for a multitude of projects happening in parallel. You’re a team player who will work closely with our cross functional Implementation, Engineering, Data Science, and Product teams to help build a best-in-class, globally adopted product. You have an affinity for clean code, performant systems, and leadership.
- Cultivate team members’ growth through feedback, coaching, and career development
- Design and deliver scalable, distributed, cloud-based systems in a highly available manner
- Build and maintain CI/CD tooling and pipelines
- Implement logging, monitoring, and alerting stacks
- Support all aspects of our technical stack ranging from architecture design, API and framework systems engineering, and client-side development
- Schedule development activities working closely with Product Management to determine scope and ensure that features meet requirements
- Ensure on-time and high-quality project delivery
- Experience managing, instrumenting, and scaling multi-tier web-services infrastructure in a public cloud environment
- Track record of building and running high-performance teams
- Familiarity with modern software architecture and operations
- Deep knowledge of a high-level programming language – we use Python here, but we understand that great engineers learn quickly and are keen to adopt new languages
- Experience managing customer-facing systems in a high uptime 24/7 environment
- Experience working with async and event-driven architectures
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Lifelong learner who fosters diversity of thought in their approach to management
- 3+ years managing development teams
- 5+ years software development experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Bachelor of Engineering, or equivalent experience
Note: If you don’t meet all of our requirements exactly or have some gaps in your resume know that we would still love to hear from you. Use your cover letter to tell us about your unique experience - we understand that talent comes from many places and that skills are transferable.
||16 Nov 2021
Share Job Opening