Pani is made up of a young team of highly motivated individuals who share a mutual passion for the environment. We have created a web-based platform which enables the operators of water treatment facilities to operate their plants more efficiently saving energy, consumables and the environment. We are excited to tackle challenging problems for the betterment of society. Our workplace environment fosters and encourages both ingenuity and collaboration. If this sounds good so far, keep reading!
You will be a key part of Pani’s team reporting to the CTO. By working closely with our researchers, engineers, software developers and subject matter experts, you will help ensure that our products are functional, reliable and meet the end user's expectations.
- Develop and execute functional test scenarios and test utilizing user stories contained within Agile Sprints
- Review project requirements to ensure requirements are testable
- Provide estimates on the amount of time needed to complete testing related tasks within a sprint
- Track test execution results for Happyfox
- Utilize Happyfox for tracking defects found during testing
- Analyze and define existing business processes and interdependencies
- Analyze functional specs for completeness & testability
- Analyze test output, identifying discrepancies and clearly documenting defects
- Intimately familiar with both server-side and client-side testing frameworks such as Pytest, Jest, and Enzyme.
- Experience working in a QA analyst (or equivalent) role
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Natural collaborator with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Highly organized
- Eager to be part of a fast-paced team.
Nice to Have
- Experience working in the water treatment (or other industrial process) industry
- Experience working with multinational and/or remote organizations.
- University degree or equivalent experience in an engineering or software development program.
Note: If you don’t meet all of our requirements exactly or have some gaps in your resume know that we would still love to hear from you. Use your cover letter to tell us about your unique experience - we understand that talent comes from many places and that skills are transferable.
||16 Nov 2021
Share Job Opening