Pani is made up of a young team of highly motivated individuals who share a mutual passion for the environment. We have created a web-based platform which enables the operators of water treatment facilities to operate their plants more efficiently saving energy, consumables, and the environment. We are excited to tackle challenging problems for the betterment of society. Our workplace environment fosters and encourages both ingenuity and collaboration.
We’re looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This role reports to the CMO and sits at the intersection of Pani's prospective and current customers, Product team, and Marketing team and acts as the "Voice of the Customer" in the product development lifecycle.
You'll spearhead the development and execution of product marketing campaigns, while having a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and our product-market fit. Key strengths are attention to detail, market research skills, performance metrics, and the ability to translate technical capabilities into customer benefits for internal and external audiences.
- Be the voice of the customer in understanding their needs, leading research and analyzing customer insights to understand market trends for our products, and identifying growth opportunities.
- Quickly become a subject matter expert across our products portfolio, understanding the key features, benefits, and messaging.
- Collaborate with Product team on the development and launch of new products and features using a stage-gate approach.
- Leverage latest customer insights and market understanding to assist with demand generation and external communications.
- Help produce thought leadership content including blogs, videos, infographics, etc.
- Bachelor degree with focus on Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent experience.
- Proven history of product marketing ownership with the ability to demonstrate success in product strategy resulting in increased revenue over time.
- Ability to craft compelling messaging, including the ability to communicate technical concepts and translate them into simple and digestible content (written, graphical, architectural, and verbal).
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and collaborate with diverse teams (product, sales, marketing.)
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to build from scratch, prioritize, and maintain a positive attitude.
Nice to Have
- Experience in the water industry, ideally in water/wastewater treatment.
- Experience working within an industry using SaaS.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating product marketing success.
Note: If you don’t meet all of our requirements exactly or have some gaps in your resume know that we would still love to hear from you. Use your cover letter to tell us about your unique experience - we understand that talent comes from many places and that skills are transferable.
||16 Nov 2021
Share Job Opening